- Oxygen analyzers for PPM O2 in inert blanketing gases and extended-range oxygen analyzers for monitoring premix burner atmospheres in glass, metal, and ceramics coating, curing and surface treating furnaces
- To request quote, please click button above or fill out the following application form and email to email@example.com
- Ametek - Thermox Line Card
Ametek Thermox - Furnace and Inert Atmosphere Control Analyzers
- PreMix 2000 analyzer - continuous feedback of excess oxygen or excess fuel resultant from air to fuel ratio settings on premix burner station output.
- CMFA-P2000 - capable of measuring excess oxygen in post combustion flue gas or excess oxygen to excess fuel in premixed combustion samples feeding forehearth zones.
- Oxygen analyzers with wide operating range (0.1 ppm to 100% O2, autoranging), fast response to oxygen changes, easy system integration
- Hydrogen analyzer that functions as a katharometer
Analyzers for Flame Treating, Reducing/Oxidizing Atmospheres and Stoichiometric A/F Ratio
- takes separate streams of the fuel and air supplies, mixes and ignites them internally and measures the products of combustion -
- - measures oxygen, combustibles and methane in natural gas-fired applications