IDENT’s SRS & SRL Series hinged split-core current transformers are designed for Revenue Grade applications that require maximum accuracy and precision. The superior performance, robust design, and unique shrouded snap, lock & tilt top of the SRS/SRL Series CTs make them ideal for field installation in high accuracy current measurement applications such as energy and demand metering, tenant submetering and load surveys.
• Available in two window sizes: Small (SRS) 0.4", and Large (SRL) 2.0"
• Output is 333.3mV at rated current
• Revenue grade performance meets or exceeds IEC 61869-2 Class 0.2, IEC 60044-1 Class 0.3, and IEEE C57.13 Class 0.3
• 8ft twisted pair leads, terminated in ferrule for easy connection to DENT meters.
• Designed for use with PowerScout & ELITEpro XC instruments
• UL Listed
• Download small window brochure
• Download large window brochure
- Additional Information
Literature revenue_grade_SRS_small_ct.lit.ETA.1015.pdf Download2 revenue_grade_SRL_large_ct.lit.ETA.1015.pdf Download3 No Send inquiry? Yes