DENT’s RGT Series toroidal current transformers are designed for Revenue Grade applications that require maximum accuracy and precision. The superior performance, robust design, and compact size of the RGT Series CTs make them ideal to be used for current measurement in panelboards, switchgear, and industrial control equipment..
• Window Size: 0.5"
• Available in four amp ratings: 5A, 20A, 50A, and 100A
• Output is 333.3mV at rated current
• Revenue grade performance meets or exceeds IEC 61869-2 Class 0.2, IEC 60044-1 Class 0.3, and IEEE C57.13 Class 0.3
• Two termination options: 4ft twisted pair leads or PCB/pin outputs
• Designed for use with PowerScout meters or OEM applications
• UL Recognized
• Download brochure
- Additional Information
Literature CT_Solid_Core_Toroidal.lit.ETA.1015.pdf Download2 No Download3 No Send inquiry? Yes