DENT's RoCoil line of Rogowski Coil CTs offer significant advantages over conventional Split Core or Clamp-On CTs in certain installations. These "rope-style" current transformers deliver "installer-friendly" features such as large window size, light weight, wide current range, and mechanical flexibility for mounting in tight quarters.
• Available Window Sizes: 4.5", 7.0", 10.8", and 14.6"
• Amp Range: 5-5000A (EXC, PS24) and 5-4000A (PS3037)
• Output Signal (di/dt): 131mVAC/1000A @ 60 Hz
• Revenue grade performace meets or exceeds IEEE C57.13 Class 1.2
• Two termination options: 4ft twisted pair leads or PCB/pin outputs
• Designed for use with PowerScout, ELITEpro XC, or meters with built-in amplifier/integrator
• UL Recognized
• Download brochure
- Additional Information
Literature Rocoil_TCA_5.lit.ETA.0913.pdf Download2 No Download3 No Send inquiry? Yes