Colorimetric process analyzer (DPD-method) for measurement and dosing control of disinfectants such as free chlorine, monochloramine, total residual chlorine and combined chlorine.
- For the continuous online determination of disinfectants based on the DPD colorimetric method (EN ISO 7393-2; APHA 4500-Cl G).
- Measurement values : free chlorine, monochloramine, total residual chlorine, combined chlorine, flow and if installed pH and temperature.
- Complete system including measurement and control electronics, photometer, flow indicator, reaction chamber, reagent dosing system and reagent containers.
- Integrated pH measurement with temperature compensation (available as option).
- All usual dosing devices for disinfectants and pH control can be connected either through relays or analog output signals. Two independent controllers can operate simultaneously.
- Additional Information
Literature Monitor_AMI_Codes-II CC.lit.ETA.0815.pdf Download2 No Download3 No Send inquiry? Yes