- Measuring range: 0.01 to 10 ppm (mg/L) PO4
- Based on colorimetric measurement principle according to EN ISO 6878 / APHA 4500 –P E.
- No interferences with silica.
- Complete system including measurement and control electronics, photometer, flow indicator, reaction chamber, reagent dosing system and reagent containers. Measurement values are available as analog output signals.
- Alarm display and activation of alarm relay when user defined, critical limits are reached.
- Continuous, automatic monitoring of main instrument functions (sample flow, reagent supply).
- Large back-lit LC display showing all measured values and status information simultaneously.
- Easy user menus in English, German, French and Spanish. Simple programming of all parameters by keypad.
- Data logger for 1’500 data records stored at a selectable interval. (Data download requires optional HyperTerminal interface).
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.
- Additional Information
Literature AMI_Phosphate_II_monitor_lit_ETA.pdf Download2 No Download3 No Send inquiry? Yes