- Non-contact turbidimeter: System optics is not in direct contact with sample, no fouling on optical surfaces.
- Measuring range: 0.000 - 200.0 FNU/NTU Automatic range switching.
- Precision: ± 0.003 FNU/NTU or 1% of reading.
- Complete system including measurement control electronics, sample chamber and turbidimeter
- Manual or automated draining of the sample chamber.
- Easy user menus in English, German, French and Spanish. Simple programming of all parameters by keypad.
- Electronic record of major process events and calibration data.
- Real-time clock for time stamp in data logs and for automated functions.
- Data logger for 1’500 data records stored at selectable intervals. (Data download to PC requires optional HyperTerminal interface).
- Big back-lit LCD display for the reading of all measured values and status information simultaneously.
- Measurement values are available as analog output signals.
- Potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and for instrument faults.
- Input for potential-free contact to freeze the measuring value or to interrupt control in automated installations (hold function or remote-off).
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.
- Optional sample degasser to avoid the formation of interfering bubbles in the samples.
- Additional Information
Literature AMI_Turbiwell_Monitor_2027_lit_ETA.pdf Download2 No Download3 No Send inquiry? Yes