PowerScout™ 3037 Plus Networked Power Meters. PowerScout High Performance Instruments Deliver Accurate On-Demand Energy Consumption Data. The PowerScout 3037 comes in four basic configurations depending on whether a display or Ethernet port are desired. Instead of having one specific meter for a single job, the PowerScout 3037 can adapt to nearly any project requirement
• Configuring the PowerScout 3037 for a new project is faster than ever before, thanks to the standard USB port.
• The PowerScout 3037 is compact enough to facilitate in-panel mounting. Or, use the built-in DIN rail channel, which is compatible with TS35/7 rail for quick and easy mounting near the circuit panel.
• PowerScout instruments are line-powered and do not require external power. .
• The PowerScout 3037 features revenue-grade ANSI C12.20-2010 qualified Class 0.2 performance.
• Communications interface to the PowerScout 3037 can be accomplished through serial RS-485 or USB, or optional Ethernet.
• Send kWh or other pulses to an external device. The pulse output is used to generate system kWh pulses for devices, such as data loggers, that can accept pulses, but do not have BACnet or Modbus capability
• Tenant Submetering (shopping malls, apartments, office space, etc)
• Net Metering (renewable energy applications, such as solar or wind)
• Data Center Monitoring
- Additional Information
Literature Powerscout_24_3037.lit.ETA.1114.pdf Download2 Dent-Powerscout-Self-Storage.app.ETA.1113.pdf Download3 Dent-Powerscout-submetering.app.ETA.1111.pdf Send inquiry? Yes