ETA Process Instrumentation (ETAPII)
ETA Process Instrumentation (ETAPII) is the leading Manufacturer’s Rep. Agency in New England providing technical sales and service to the process control, pollution control, quality control, environmental control, industrial hygiene/safety, HVAC, and OEM markets; primarily in the product areas of analytical instrumentation, process control, related components, systems and environmental chambers.
ETAPII has established a reputation among its' customers for responsive, professional and reliable sales and service activities. With over half our principal relationships extending for more than 10 years, we have been able to establish stable, long term, mutually successful relationships with both our customers and our principals.
ETAPII was created by the merger of ETA Associates and Process Instrumentation Incorporated, both of whom were acquired by Safety Inc. – ETA in 2005 and Process in 2011. We service the six New England States (Massachusetts,Rhode Island,Connecticut,New Hampshire,Vermont and Maine ) with a team of outside sales personnel, inside sales staff, outside technicians, and customer service staff. ETA Associates was established in 1971 by Ed Green, and Process Instrumentation was established in 1982 by Jim Parker.
ETAPII’s sister companies, Safety Inc. and iFacility Services, complement ETAPII’s product lines to provide our customers with a comprehensive offering. Safety Inc. is a full-line distributor of industrial safety equipment and industrial hygiene/environmental instruments. iFacility Services provides ISO 17025-compliant maintenance, calibration, and repair services: calibration of fixed and portable gas detection systems; competent person inspection of fall protection equipment to ANSI Z359.1-1992 requirements; and maintenance of respirator systems.
Martech Controls became a division of Safety Inc in 2016. Martech covers the upstate NY market and has an office in Syracuse, NY. Martech represents many of the same manufacturers as ETAPII, and services similar industries. Martech Controls can also supply safety equipment and service/calibration work through Safety Inc or iFacility Services. Click here for Martech Controls.
View our latest line card by clicking here.
The Measurement, Control & Automation Sales Professional (MCASP) certification program was established in 2010.
- The process involved MCAA member companies, recognized industry experts and professional sales training providers working to assemble an educational program that would provide the required expertise to ensure an instrument and controls salesperson’s competency.
- There are six sections in the Field Sales certification program covering Sales Communication Skills, Opportunity Management, Territory Management & Planning, Sales Leadership, Technology Training and Industry & Applications.
- It takes 47 hours of on-line time to complete the program, and another 90+ hours of study time.
- The program includes sales skills focused on the process control marketplace, technology knowledge, understanding of primary process industries and knowledge of industry applications.
- The MCASP designation is obtained by passing a comprehensive examination covering all the areas of expertise listed above.