The ARD 50 Immersion Fitting is used for measuring in tanks, basins and channels. For maximum flexibility, it offers numerous functions that can be freely combined. High-quality PP-H or PVDF makes it very sturdy. The special design facilitates sensor replacement.
- High variability — adaptable to virtually every process
- Safe functioning, easy maintenance thanks to a special and unique design
- Easy removal/installation of the sensor adapter with just ½ turn of a coupling nut (manual).
- Removal of the sensor adapter through the top or from the bottom of the immersion pipe.
- No cable twisting during sensor installation
- Rinse function for cleaning the sensor without opening or dismantling the fitting (PG 13,5, internal supply of rinse medium incl. check valve)
- Immersion depths: 25 – 250 cm