DENT’s SRS & SRL Series hinged split-core current transformers superior performance, robust design, and unique shrouded snap, lock & tilt top of the SRS/SRL Series CTs make them ideal for field installation in high accuracy current measurement applications such as energy and demand metering, tenant sub metering and load surveys.
- Available in two window sizes: Small (SRS) 0.4″, and Large (SRL) 2.0″
- Output is 333.3mV at rated current
- Revenue grade performance meets or exceeds IEC 61869-2 Class 0.2, IEC 60044-1 Class 0.3, and IEEE C57.13 Class 0.3
- 8ft twisted pair leads, terminated in ferrule for easy connection to DENT meters.
- Designed for use with PowerScout & ELITEpro XC instruments
- UL Listed