The LC-D Series Residual Gas Analyzer (RGA) offers outstanding performance, yet is priced to be the most cost-effective RGA on the market.
The LC-D Series RGA includes Dycor’s 1-100 AMU-range open ion source analyzer head with dual filaments and Faraday cup detector, electrometer preamplifier, and RF power supply with an Ethernet port for interfacing to a PC. Options include 1-200 AMU range and 1-300 AMU range, and channel plate electron multiplier.
- Alarms – Every data channel has low, low warning, high warning, and high alarms.
- Auto Tune – Automatically sets RF-tune, mass position and resolution.
- Printing – Print one, some, or all data displays.
- Ethernet Connectivity – 10/100BASE-T Ethernet – Auto-Sensing.
- Ethernet Connectivity: 10/100BASE-T Ethernet – Auto-Sensing
- Variety of operating modes including Analog and Bar, Meter, Annunciator, Tabular, Trend, and Leak Detection
- Custom modes to combine display windows from other modes
- Data that can be viewed in real time or saved to a file for later retrieval and comparison with current spectra
- Auto-Tune capabilities to ensure high quality, repeatable data
- Library Mode for comparison between collected sample spectra and stored library spectra. Facilitated by split-screen display
- OPC, MODBUS & Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) automation
- Alarms: Low, Low Warning, High Warning, High