Protos® is a universal measuring system with 3 user-selectable slots for measuring, extension, and communication modules. The system can be used in hazardous areas.
The modular hardware and software concept of the Protos process analysis system allows the free combination of measuring, extension, and communication modules for flexible adaptation to any application.
- 4-wire FM/CSA approved, intrinsically safe, non-incendive system with active outputs; suited for Class 1 Div 2 Groups ABCD
- Stainless steel enclosure, either with hygienic surface or corrosion-proof powder coating
- Measurement with analog or Memosens sensors
- Memory card for storage and transfer of configurations, software updates, and measurement data
- 2 current outputs and 4 relay contacts as standard
- NAMUR-compliant user interface
- 2-channel measurement recorder
- HOLD function
- Sensocheck sensor monitoring
- Sensor network diagram
- Adaptive cal timer
- Wear diagram
- Data recording and backup according to FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Profibus PA / FOUNDATION Fieldbus