The transducers provide reliable signal conversion in the most demanding industrial environments. The rugged, compact Thermo ScientificTM STD5000 and STD6000 current-to-pressure (I/P) transducers set the standard in the industry for electronic input signal conversion. An innovative, field-proven design and superior technology ensure accuracy, reliability and ease-of-use to facilitate operations and increase productivity. Backed by our field-proven E-Pi technology, these transducers ensure accurate, repeatable performance that is unaffected by shock, vibration or mounting position, minimizing maintenance and increasing process optimization.
- Accuracies of ±0.15% to ±0.25% of span
- Field proven E-Pi technology that is unaffected by vibration, shock or mounting position
- High supply pressure ranges of 35 PSIG to 100 PSIG available with selected output ranges
- Intrinsically safe or explosion-proof models available
- Operating temperatures range of -40 to +66°C (-40 to +150°F)
- Rugged NEMA 4X and IP65 enclosure
- Field selectable direct and reverse modes