The 920 is specifically configured for monitoring the stack emissions of multiple pollutants on a concentration basis. It measures as many as five pollutants at stack conditions. With the addition of an optional zirconium oxide sensor, the 920 is capable of monitoring oxygen.
The 920 is a very robust and reliable analyzer. Its UV-based measurements do not suffer from H2O and CO2 interference. They can also have a wide dynamic range for some measurements. This greatly simplifies sample handling and sample integrity as there is no need for sample drying. As a fully extractive, heated wet basis analyzer, the 920s sample system components are simply heated above the dew point of the sample gas. This results in a simpler and more accurate calculation of gas concentrations, requiring no corrections for condensed and dissolved components.
- Hot/wet analysis prevents errors associated with water vapor, and absorption losses in driers
- Able to measure up to five of the following species: SO2, NO, NO2, H2S, NH3 or a number of other chemicals
- Multi-range SO2 analysis possible
- H2O or CO2 interference
- Automated zero and span gas calibration
- Serial communication with plant DCS