- On-line process analyzers for the accurate determination of the trace moisture content of gases based on tunable diode laser technology.
- Highly accurate, reliable QCM based moisture analyzers for all your moisture measurement needs.
- Tunable Diode Laser Instrumentation
- Moisture Analyzers
Tunable Diode Laser Instrumentation
- For analysis of key gas analytes
- Model 5100 is a single laser, single gas analyte system and is ideal for sample dewpoint temperatures up to 55ºC.
- Model 5100HD is a dual laser, multiple gas analyte system and is ideal for sample dew point temperatures up to 100ºC.
- 5100P is the tool-of-choice for users needing to perform measurements in remote locations or verify fixed analyzer installations.
Moisture Analyzer Series
- Stationary for Industrial and Outdoor Locations
- Stationary for Instrumentation Racks & Benches
Online Sulfur Analyzer
- The 682T-HP On-Line High Pressure Sulfur Analyzer is designed for the on-line analysis of sulfur in highly viscous hydrocarbons such as crude and residual oil using XRT (X-ray Transmission) technology.
- This system is ideal for high temperature and pressure sample streams.