The Gasmet MSS is designed for continuous monitoring of multiple measuring points. It’s designed to work as an integral part of the Gasmet FCX measuring system.
- Used for on-line measurements. It is an ideal tool to measure components of interest in ambient conditions from several measuring points.
- Built in a wall mounted stainless steel case which includes all valves, a flow meter, a pump and a filter.
- Standard setup includes four (4) sample gas input lines and one pump. Zero gas, span gas 1 and 2 inputs as well safety air inputs with flow meters are included as a standard.
- The function of the MSS is fully automatic and controlled by the Calcmet software. Sample flow and instrument air pressure alarms are provided.
- As an option MSS can be equipped up to 32 sample gas input lines and with a second sample gas pump to reduce the system response time.