The Draeger Pulsar 7000 Series are stationary open path gas detectors. They detect explosive hydrocarbons in gases. The robust design and the extremely rapid response of the sensor make the Draeger Pulsar 7000 Series a dependable solution for your requirements in the oil and gas industry, as well as the chemical industry.
- Easy adjustment due to the alignment tools hand-held terminal and telescope, designed for the one man installation
- Suitable for the harshest conditions due to the controlled internal heating of the optical lenses
- Status LED shows device’s condition immediately, even at a distance
- Fail-safe and reliable due to the self-test and the indicated beam blockage
- Flexible configuration due to the selectable gas categories and customized LEL-configuration
- Intrinsically safe HHT connections enable you to commission, maintain and configure in hazardous locations