A PTFE-lined, high density, insulated wire, sealed tube assemblies stainless steel tube is swaged over multiple, usually PTFE, insulated, singlecore copper and/or thermocouple-material wires to make a continuous wire, high-density, sealed feedthrough tube. These are used for thermocouples, resistance thermometers and low voltage instrumentation. The sealed tube assembly is usually mounted in a series PF or MF feedthrough. Series HF feedthroughs are manufactured with customer-specified wire lengths.
- Allows multiple sensor wires to pass through a fitting for a single element
- Sealed tubes with continuous, multiple, insulated conductors
- Stainless steel tube (316L) is sealed without potting, epoxies or glues
- Copper or thermocouple-material wires types J, K, T & N
- Max. current rating 500mA at 100Vdc
- Pressure range: Vacuum to 5,000 psi with low leak rate
- 4 tube sizes for 12, 24, 40 or 60 size 24AWG Cu or thermocouple wires