A single access port into an enclosure or process vessel is all that is needed to allow multiple probes, sensors, etc., to pass through an environmental or pressure boundary using a single feedthrough assembly. Series MF feedthroughs can seal multiple elements within a single assembly including typically up to 40 x 0.040” dia., up to 12 x 0.125” or up to 4 x 0.250”. Please refer to the table for further details of feedthrough capacity and sizes of elements.
- Allows multiple sensors to pass through one feedthrough
- Immersion length of each element can be easily adjusted
- Four sizes of sealed feedthrough for probes, sensors, etc.
- Designed for carrying multiple elements 0.020” to 0.250” diameter
- Pressure range: Vacuum to 10,000 psi. Temperature: -328°F to +1,600°F *
- Stainless steel body (316L), internal metal components and cap
- Choice of five sealant materials