Series PSF (single element) and MSF (multiple elements) feedthroughs are similar to series MF feedthroughs, but have split internal components.
This permits elements, that have a larger diameter section other than at the sealing point and can pass through the feedthrough body but not through the internal components, to be installed easily. Examples are probes with connectors or sensors with potting adaptors.
- Individual elements can be replaced without complete disassembly
- Components are split to allow easy installation of awkward elements
- For single elements 0.040” to 0.5” dia. multiple elements 0.040” to 0.250”
- Immersion length of each element can be easily adjusted
- Pressure range: Vacuum to 10,000 psi. Temperature: -328°F to +1,600°F *
- Stainless steel body (316L), internal metal components and cap
- Reusable fitting – internal components are easily replaceable