The high voltage/current electrode mounted in these feedthroughs enables high voltage / current supplies in process enclosures, autoclaves, vacuum furnaces and reactor vessels to power heaters, electric motors and other devices needing high power supply.
Feedthroughs are available with three sizes of copper electrodes rated 40A, 100A & 200A at 2kV max. Stainless steel conductors, that have a lower current rating than copper electrodes, can be specified instead of copper.
- Seal on Kapton® insulated copper or thermocouple wires – type WFS
- Seal on bare wires carrying instrumentation voltages – type WFR
- Seal on small sheathed sensors, max. 0.125” dia. – type WFP
- Individual wires can be replaced without complete disassembly
- Pressure range: Vacuum to 10,000 psi. Temperature: -328°F to +1,600°F *
- Stainless steel body (316L), internal metal components and cap
- Choice of sealant materials