When multiple wires & probes must pass through a pressure boundary, series WF feedthroughs can provide an efficient seal without recourse to epoxies or other non-adjustable fixture methods. Assemblies may be specified according to the type of element required to pass through the feedthrough and are suitable for up to 12 bare or insulated wires – sizes from 24 to 8 AWG.
- Seal on Kapton® insulated copper or thermocouple wires – type WFS
- Seal on bare wires carrying instrumentation voltages – type WFR
- Seal on small sheathed sensors, max. 0.125” dia. – type WFP
- Individual wires can be replaced without complete disassembly
- Pressure range: Vacuum to 10,000 psi. Temperature: -328°F to +1,600°F *
- Stainless steel body (316L), internal metal components and cap
- Choice of sealant materials